Once you have made the GREAT DECISION to hire Vancouver House Painters, it is time to decide on the colours you will be using:
This can be done several ways:
1. Just ask us to loan you a GENERAL PAINT colour chip swatch. Take your time, and pick your colours from the comfort of your own home. Just give us the colour codes, tell us where they go and we will take care of the rest.
2. Visit your local GENERAL PAINT store, and, pick up some colour chips to take home and "imagine."
A little "trick" to consider is narrowing down your selections to your top two or three. Then, have your paint chip selection scanned, and enlarged to a full-sized sheet of paper. Hold this up to your wall in the full light of day, with as much natural light as possible, and again after dark in artificial light. This should give you a good feel fro what the colour will look like at different times of the day.
General Paints locations can be found at: http://www.generalpaint.com/home
3. Visit the GENERAL PAINTS website, and, "stylize" your space: http://www.generalpaint.com/stylyze
or, use the GENERAL PAINTS "Virtual Decorator" tool:
When you have your colours picked out... send us the codes and the areas they will be used in and that's it!
4. If there is no General Paints store near you, visit ANY major store selling major paint brands. If you see a paint chip colour you like, simply give us the colour code or the chip...we can match the colour perfectly
We have the color codes on file for the following brands:
- Benjamin Moore
- Sherwin Williams
- CIL / DULUX
If your paint ship selection is from another manufacturer, just give us the paint chip, and we will have the colour matched by the paint pros at GENERAL PAINTS.
That's it... you're done!
5. Simply pick your paints and colours from any paint supplier. We will use whatever brand you have selected!